What is Starbase?
Starbase is a decentralized crowdfunding and token creation platform built on the blockchain. Starbase allows anyone to create and manage a token, and to fundraise for their project or company by selling tokens to investors. Tokens created on Starbase represent equity or ownership in a project or company. When you invest in a project by buying tokens on Starbase, you become a shareholder of that project or company. Starbase is the first decentralized crowdfunding and token creation platform that allows companies and projects to easily issue and sell tokens to raise capital.
Who Are the Founders of Starbase?
The founders of Starbase are Tomoaki Sato and Daisuke Murase. Tomoaki is a serial entrepreneur and early bitcoin adopter. He is the founder of Bitarg, a Japanese bitcoin exchange, and the CEO of Infoteria, a software company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Daisuke is a former engineer at Google and the co-founder of DeNA, a Japanese internet company with over $1
Starbase Live Price
Starbase Price: 0.00003102 BTC
What Is the Difference Between Starbase and Other Crowdfunding Platforms?
Starbase is different from other crowdfunding platforms in a few key ways:
- Starbase allows companies and projects to easily issue and sell tokens to raise capital.
- Starbase is decentralized, which means that it is not subject to the same regulations as traditional crowdfunding platforms.
- Starbase is built on the blockchain, which allows for transparency and security.
What Are the Benefits of Using Starbase?
The benefits of using Starbase include:
- The ability to easily issue and sell tokens to raise capital.
- Decentralization, which means that it is not subject to the same regulations as traditional crowdfunding platforms.
- The security and transparency that come with being built on the blockchain.
What Is the Starbase Token?
The Starbase token (STAR) is the native token of the platform. STAR is used to pay for fees, gas, and other services on the platform. STAR is also used to reward users for contributing to the platform. What Is the Difference Between a Token and a Share?
A token is a digital asset that represents equity or ownership in a project or company. A share is a physical certificate that represents equity or ownership in a project or company. Both tokens and shares represent ownership, but shares are physical and tokens are digital.
What Are the Fees for Using Starbase?
The fees for using Starbase are as follows:
- There is a 1% fee for token issuances.
- There is a 2% fee for crowdfunding campaigns.
- There is a 3% fee for secondary market trades.