What is Holo (HOT)?
Holo is a cryptocurrency that was created in early 2018. It is based on the Ethereum blockchain and uses the ERC20 token standard. Holo is intended to be used as a payment system for goods and services, and it also has functionality as a decentralized application platform. In this blog post, we will discuss what Holo is, how it works, and why it might be a good investment opportunity!
Holo (HOT) Chart
Who Are the Founders of Holo (HOT)?
Holo was founded by a team of four people:
– David Atkinson: David is a software engineer and entrepreneur who has experience working in the fields of artificial intelligence, big data, and cloud computing.
– John Clippinger: John is a lawyer and social scientist who specializes in the study of online communities and digital governance.
– Nicholas Negroponte: Nick is a media theorist and co-founder of the MIT Media Lab. He is also the chairman emeritus of One Laptop per Child, an organization that provides laptops to children in developing countries.
– Casey Quirk: Casey is a business strategy consultant who has worked with major companies such as Deloitte, McKinsey, and the Boston Consulting Group.
Holo (HOT) Live Price
What Makes Holo (HOT) unique?
There are several things that make Holo (HOT) unique:
– Holo is a decentralized application platform. This means that developers can build applications on top of the Holo network.
– Holo uses a new consensus algorithm called Holochain. This algorithm is designed to be more energy efficient than other cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin.
– Holo has a native currency called HOT. This currency is used to pay for goods and services on the Holo network.